What are we looking for
At Cosentino () we are looking for an Architect & Designer Sales Manager who will have the opportunity to work in a multinational environment, in full expansion, surrounded by numerous challenging projects that you can be part of.
What you will do
The Architectural & Design Sales Manager is responsible for developing, managing, and growing Cosentino product awareness, acceptance, and sales to the contract design & commercial segments for both interior and exterior applications. The ADSM, will actively identify, pursue, and increase sales and brand loyalty by calling on architects, designers, fabricators, developers, and related contractors while coordinating and collaborating with other Cosentino Sales Team.
- Creates short- and long-term sales plans to penetrate architectural and design firms, developers, corporate accounts, new property owners and services providers to gain specifications and sales of work surfaces, flooring, interior cladding and exterior facades.
- Develops new project opportunities through personal sales efforts and professional relationships with architects, designers, building owners and property management firms involved with new development or renovation work for existing building interiors and exteriors.
- Promotes organization’s products in formal presentations to architects, designers, and targeted organizations.
- Executes sales plans created within agreed upon timelines from the customer or Cosentino Management.
- Maintains accurate relationship, product placement & project details with updated developments within project management database (Sales Force CRM).
- Manages the sales development of Cosentino surfacing products.
- Exterior applications within the core geography by maintaining a constant awareness of markets and pursues profitable opportunities focused on organizational growth.
- Actively represents and promotes Cosentino to the community through hosting and attendance of local chapter events.
- Responsible for the timely management and communication across all parties to ensure successful sales implementation of programs including updating sales collateral, product technical data and information, samples, mockups and proposals.
- Manages own sales budget and maintains discipline to stay within assigned sales and expense budgets on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Assist with corporate account roll out programs on a regional basis as needed. This task may require travel outside of the assigned geography to call on owners, fabricators, and installation contractors to facilitate and manage successful multi-location roll out programs. Advance notice will be given to employee regarding travel.
- Commitment to continual learning and knowledge of Cosentino Surfacing Products, the proper application and specification requirements along with fabrication and installation process to ensure proper use and overall customer satisfaction
- Acts as a facilitator and provides recommendations to senior management with key sales information as it relates to markets and regions.
- Coordinates with Cosentino Account Managers, business partners, fabricators and installation contractors to ensure successful realization of local project execution.
What you need to succeed
- Must have at least 4-5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Ideally bachelor’s degree.
- Must be local.
- Ideally with some experience in façades.
What we do offer
You will join a company:
- With an international mindset and presence in 100+ countries.
- With an amazing growth story, sustained by an extraordinary innovation with products such as Silestone®, Dekton® and Sensa by Cosentino®.
- In which you will be able to demonstrate your great sales set skills and grow your career in a challenging project.
Husk at skrive i din ansøgning, at du så jobbet hos Ofir