Queue-it is a tech scale-up that empowers the world’s biggest brands to deliver on their busiest days. Our virtual waiting rooms prevent website crashes and bot abuse to create a smoother, fairer online experience for 35 billion+ users.
Queue-it is a place where you can do what you are naturally best at to positively maintain your performance. We’re a diverse team coming from 45+ countries with offices in Denmark, the U.S., and Australia.
About the role
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Business Intelligence Team lead to lead our BI team. The Business Intelligence Team lead will play a critical role in gathering, analyzing, and interpreting data to provide valuable insights that shape informed business decisions.
This role requires good leadership skills, a deep understanding of business analytics, and the ability to manage a team effectively.
- Lead and develop a small team of Business Intelligence professionals, providing guidance, mentorship, and performance evaluations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and translate them into data-oriented solutions that can grow our business.
- Develop and maintain a strategic BI roadmap, aligning BI initiatives with company objectives and KPIs.
- Design, implement, and maintain official reports and dashboards that provide accurate and actionable insights to stakeholders across the organization.
- Drive the exploration of data using ad-hoc analytics to uncover insights, identify trends, and propose opportunities for business optimization.
What Success Looks Like in 12 months
- Develop and fully implement a BI roadmap that aligns with Queue-it's strategic goals, resulting in a faster decision-making process across departments.
- Elevate the BI team's performance to become more efficient in report generation and data analysis.
- Improve initiatives leading to an increase in actionable insights, improving the efficiency of business processes.
- Proactively identify areas that require further scrutiny and potential improvements.
- Leadership skills that inspire and motivate team members to achieve their best potential.
- Proven experience (5+ years) in business intelligence, data analysis, or related roles, with at least 2 years in a leadership or managerial capacity.
- Proven technical mindset and demonstrated experience with data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Looker, but preferably Power BI).
- Familiarity with data warehousing concepts and data modeling.
- Problem-solving orientation with a focus on delivering actionable insights.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, diverse environment and coordinate multiple priorities effectively with multiple stakeholders.
We are looking for someone
- Who turned data into valuable insights in a business environment.
- With leadership that can inspire and transform BI teams into more efficient, cohesive units.
- Who can link Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, and Product Development with data insight.
- Who can create reports that tell how our product is used and give more sales and user insight.
- Who has exeperience from a SaaS company.
Why you'll love working with Queue-it
Continuous learning. You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next. Success as defined by you. We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
Diverse and inclusive culture. You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to make others find theirs. In a company with 40+ nationalities, you will be able to enjoy a truly intercultural and inclusive environment.
About the office
Located in the heart of Copenhagen, the Queue-it headquarters offers modern amenities, collaborative spaces, and quiet zones to suit all work styles – plus games, ping pong, foosball, PS4, social events, clubs, and great coffee, lunch, & snacks!
Queue-it is committed to employing a diverse staff. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or disability.