Are you a CFO with a passion for innovative technology and a track record of success in leading companies through periods of rapid growth? QuadSAT is looking for someone like you to join our team! As a rapidly growing deep tech company, QuadSAT is testing and measuring equipment in the radio spectrum with our drone enabled technology, our cutting-edge solution is optimising and securing the invisible infrastructure of the world, with endless potential for expansion into new sectors such as defence, security, telecommunications, and radar technology.
We are seeking a strategic and forward-thinking CFO to help us drive this growth and shape the financial direction of the company. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and innovative team at the forefront of technology and make a significant impact on the future of our company and the industry as a whole.
- Perform risk management by analysing the organisation’s liabilities and investments.
- Control and evaluate the organisation’s fundraising plans and capital structure.
- Provide commercial insight and leadership across the business in order to exceed business plan targets.
- Develop and drive our new business model.
- Develop organisation prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analysing organisation operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; and accumulating capital to fund expansion.
- Develop financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; and developing action plans.
- Provide strategic recommendations to the CEO and members of the executive management team.
- Maximise return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities and maintaining relationships with the investment community.
- Establish finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; and implementing change.
- Be an advisor on long-term business and financial planning.
- Be responsible for ensuring the risk and compliance management framework is embedded and operational for the team.
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks.
- Develop of growth plans.
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Study long-range economic trends and projects their impact on future growth in sales and market share.
- Identify opportunities for expansion into new product areas.
- Oversee investment of funds and works with investment bankers to raise additional capital required for expansion.
- Develop and implement best practices and tools to ensure a well-controlled yet flexible organisation that has strong fiscal management, project coordination, cross-team communications, and workflows.
- Organise board meetings and handle reporting to the board with the CEO and Chairman.
Required Skills & Abilities
- Essential to be sales and revenue oriented to drive growth of the company.
- Working knowledge of how to raise capital outside traditional lines of credit.
- Excellent management and supervisory skills.
- Excellent in managing profitability.
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills.
- Proficient in database and accounting computer application systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to strategize and solve problems.
- Corporate finance.
Education and Experience
- Experience with VC backed deep tech companies in high growth, ideally in a relevant industry related to space, aerospace or drones, electromagnetism, or telecommunication industry.
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance required.
- Eight to ten years of experience in financial management required.
- Experience in a senior management position.
- International finance experience
- Experience in mergers and acquisitions and investor relations
Why Join Our Team? Our company is at the forefront of innovation in the antenna test and measurement industry, and we are looking for driven and passionate individuals to join our team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to shape the financial direction of the company and make a significant impact on its future success.
If you are a strategic thinker with a passion for financial leadership and a track record of success in fast-paced environments, we want to hear from you. Apply to join our dynamic and rapidly growing team!