Want to gain experience creating and writing content for a fast-growing tech startup? Now is your chance.
With digitalization ripping across the B2B space, the market for B2B revenue attribution is growing rapidly. At Dreamdata we are at the cutting edge of this emerging industry. Our technology is second to none and we’re quickly expanding our customer base of innovative B2Bs.
We’re looking to hire a productive intern that loves to create and write content. Someone that gets excited by the challenge of consuming complex information and explaining it in simple terms.
What you’ll do:
- Producing long-form SEO content. This will involve sifting through existing Dreamdata and external blog posts and writing up 3000+ word article drafts.
- Assisting with thought leadership content. You’ll help research relevant material that can support thought leadership content production.
- Proofreading and refreshing old content. You’ll use your eagle eye to read through Dreamdata’s existing posts and articles and correct any typos, grammatical errors, or broken links.
- Supporting the Content Manager with wider content tasks. This might include drafting newsletter emails, keyword research or other content-related tasks.
- Minimum three-month internship (unpaid)
- Impeccable English language (preferably native), written and spoken
- Relevant writing experience (desirable)
- Ability to understand and explain complex technology
- Extreme attention to detail and grammar
- You finish what you start and keep your promises
- Experience with Content Management Systems (desirable)
- The potential for paid freelancing, part-time or full-time work after the internship
- Free lunch, coffee, fruit and drinks
- Flexible hours
- Team events
- A top-class team consisting of passionate, quality-driven, and experienced colleagues
- Great office location in Central Copenhagen