Contracting Legal Professionals (CLP) in Accenture’s Corporate Functions organization coordinate and deliver legal, contract and commercial counsel in support of Accenture's business. CLPs identify and help manage and mitigate risk and ensure ethical behavior and compliance with laws and company policies, while providing guidance and negotiating contracts leveraging commercial and market relevant positions.
As Contracting Legal you will review, draft, and negotiate several types of contractual agreements in a fast-paced corporate environment which may include: master services agreements, outsourcing agreements, statements of work, service level agreements, licensing agreements, SaaS agreements, data transfer agreements, requests for proposals and agreements involving cloud, blockchain security, automation, systems integration and agile development. Team with more senior CLPs in supporting more complex contracts and deal structures. Act, and continuously evolve as, a knowledgeable and relevant advisor on legal and commercial risks associated with transactions.
· Independently, and help to, structure, negotiate and close client transactions to be most advantageous from a legal and business perspective
· Strategize with senior CLPs and internal business clients prior to client negotiations
· Stay abreast of developments affecting the company, its clients, and industries and synthesize the information to incorporate it into company’s transactional practices
· Educate and advise company executives with respect to legal and risk management issues
· Develop subject matter expertise in one of more areas that benefit Legal and/or our business
· Participate in developing internal guidelines, toolkits, and packaged knowledge capital on various legal and business issues
· Support, promote and implement Legal Group initiatives
· Embrace and evolve to gain expertise in seven Contracting attributes, including becoming a pathfinder, architect, business-minded, nonconformist, inspired, relevant and technology enabled contracting professional
Your total rewards
Accenture Flex offers a Total Rewards package which includes compensation recognizing individual contributions and a range of benefits so you can build a coverage package based on your personal needs.
We offer a competitive base pay based on your role, career level and skills.
Medical coverage and spending accounts
Employees have a choice of plans (PPO, EPO, HDHP) covering a wide range of medical services and prescription drugs. Use pretax dollars to pay for eligible health care and dependent day care expenses.
Dental and vision coverage
Employees can choose a traditional dental plan or a dental maintenance organization plan. A vision care plan is offered which covers an annual routine eye exam as well as frames, lenses, or contacts.
Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
Accenture Flex provides you with a basic level of life, AD&D and disability insurance, and you have the option of purchasing additional coverage.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
PTO encompasses traditional vacation time along with paid personal time off and sick leave, providing flexibility for how, when and for what purpose time off is taken.
401(k) Savings plan
Employees are immediately eligible to contribute to a standard 401(k), a Roth, or an after-tax account through convenient payroll deductions and are always vested in their own employee contributions.