Agreena is an exciting, dynamic, and purpose-oriented organisation united in a mission to mobilise farmers and corporations to unlock the value of nature and help restore the planet. While we’re rooted in agriculture, finance, and technology, our team of experts range from soil carbon scientists and software developers to market strategists and regulatory affairs experts. Over 200 employees across more than 40 nationalities are gathered under the common Agreena flag – either working from our headquarters in Copenhagen, offices in London, or remotely across Europe.
Agreena provides solutions that drive both environmental and financial sustainability. Our company offers a supportive and positive work environment with opportunities for learning, leading, and growth no matter where you are in your professional journey. We believe in giving our employees a lot of responsibility, and we encourage new thinking, innovation, and fun.
And this is where you come in:
Agreena’s Farmer Onboarding Team is supporting a large number of farmers to join our “soil carbon climate certificate” program and receive financing for implementing sustainable practices. We are looking for an Onboarding Specialist to support the local commercial team and onboarding farmers. We are looking for people with a strong commercial drive, who take initiative in finding solutions and responsibility for bringing home results.
The Farmer Onboarding Team has representatives in all of Agreena’s main markets and is an integral part of the commercial operations of the company. In this team, you will work closely with Key Account Managers, Customer Success, and the Marketing team to achieve the organisation's ambitious goals. As such, you will be part of a dynamic and fast-paced work environment constantly subject to innovation.
How will you make an impact:
- Guiding farmers through the entire onboarding process in your local market.
- Overcoming obstacles and managing a data-driven customer journey during onboarding.
- Streamlining administrative tasks to make sure the sales team operates smoothly.
- Engaging in daily outreach to customers and stakeholders via phone and email at various stages
- Serving as the communication link between HQ and local sales teams and senior management with a can-do attitude.
Who we’re looking for:
- Tech-savvy and data-driven, with a strong interest in sales and communication to drive results
- Fluency in English and Danish, plus conversational proficiency in Norwegian and Swedish (spoken and written)
- Adaptable and flexible, thriving in a fast-paced, high-performance environment.
- Customer Service and support-minded, capable of building strong relationships with clients.
- Solution-oriented individual with great attention to detail
- Self-sufficient and proactive team player.
- Proficient in working with CRM systems (e.g. (Hubspot, Pipedrive, Salesforce etc).
Bonus points if you have:
- Knowledge of additional languages
- Familiarity with the agriculture industry.
What’s in it for you:
- A unique opportunity to join and help shape a fast-growing tech scale-up with the determination and ambitious mission to reverse climate change
- A truly global environment where you can collaborate and socialise with diverse and passionate colleagues
- Competitive compensation package and holidays
- Team events throughout the year
- An exciting purpose-led culture and mission
- Open communication and supportive feedback culture
Not quite what you're looking for?
Be your best-self everyday at Agreena
At Agreena we are devoted to building an environment that promotes equality, inclusion, and diversity. We are on the path towards expansion and growth so with that, we believe everyone’s uniqueness should be celebrated and embraced to help us achieve this exciting journey. This is critical to our success and innovation. We want to build a product that is loved by our customers and we want the same to be reflected in our teams.
With this in mind, we are working to ensure Agreena remains a diverse and inclusive environment for everyone.