Coming Together To Connect Construction
We’re committed to construction - one of the largest industries in the world. Over the past two decades, Trackunit has been pioneering technological progress within construction. Today, we are not only a leading IoT provider but a thought leader, supporting and driving the agenda for an entire industry on a global scale.
We believe in taking a people approach in everything we do. Being human-centric is not restricted to our products – it’s a way of life at Trackunit. We’re proud to be a truly global team. Our colleagues get together in hubs spread across the globe, but we embrace the idea of working remotely and in environments that inspire you. Everything we do, we do it to eliminate downtime and build the most useful industry for the world.
As a Customer Success Associate , you will contribute to our success by developing a great customer experience and building up our brand. You will personally be contributing to revenue growth by reducing churn and proactively managing account retention initiatives. With a constant focus on value delivery to our customers, in a people first business, you have a starting point for a truly meaningful career.
The question is: Are you in?
- Serve as the voice of the customer and advise them throughout the entire lifecycle
- Ensure that the customer experience runs smoothly by proactively following up on issues, escalations and kept in the loop on upcoming feature releases etc.
- Set-up and host cadence calls with the customer
- Being the customers designated point of contact
- Follow up on risks and issues and ensure proper stakeholder communication, internally and externally
- Prepare presentations for Steering Committees and Executive Business Reviews
- Analyze data and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas
- Proactively share best practice, facilitate training sessions and workshops
Who are you ideally?
- University graduate with a focus in commercial, digital, or engineering fields
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills with the ability to be thoughtful and attentive
- Strong troubleshooting skills, analytical thinking, perseverance, and patience
- A precise and positive communicator, capable of breaking down complex challenges into simple solutions
- Delivering quality service on multiple accounts with tight deadlines
- Curious and thrives in an international, dynamic environment where everyone wants to learn and collaborate
- A self-starter, who works well as a team and takes on all tasks with true commitment
- Someone looking to grow in their career and build a strong foundational understanding of products, customers and the industry, to become our future Customer Engagement Manager
The place of work will be our office in Kolding, Copenhagen, Aalborg, Rotterdam, or Lyon.
Don't meet every single requirement? No worries - this is what we're looking for ideally, but if you're super excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification, we encourage you to apply.
What’s in it for you?
- A place in an agile growth SaaS business, with possibilities to grow internally in the company. We are moving fast, so fasten your seat belt and prepare to be adaptable. Back in 2020 we were 150 employees at Trackunit.
- Great development opportunities through i.e. training, coaching, and mindfulness. We know that personal and professional development probably means a lot to you. It’s a shared responsibility and that’s as important to us. We facilitate it through impact conversations, where we together shape a learning path every quarter.
- International environment with regular check-ins with the whole company.
- Social events across teams, departments and borders.
- We are on the journey towards eliminating downtime, all together – and all our colleagues that are a part of Trackunit are acknowledged and a huge part of reaching our goals. Because of that, we offer you to be part of our long-term incentive program at Trackunit.
Read more on www.trackunit.com
- Trackunit provides accommodations for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Candidates requiring accommodations during the recruitment process are asked to contact the People and Talents team. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.