Channel Ship Services Limited, a leader in the oil and energy industry, is seeking a highly motivated CARIS Data Processor to join our team. The successful candidate will report to the Operations Manager and will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy and integrity of geospatial data in our organization. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented individual with a technical background in geographic information systems (GIS) and data analysis.
In this role, the CARIS Data Processor will collaborate with other departments to ensure timely and accurate delivery of geospatial data products to our clients and internal stakeholders. This is a challenging and exciting opportunity for anyone looking to grow their career in the oil and energy industry.
- Process and manage geospatial data using CARIS software.
- Ensure quality control and accuracy of all geospatial data products.
- Analyze geospatial data sets to identify trends and patterns.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to ensure timely delivery of geospatial data products.
- Design and implement geospatial data workflows and procedures.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation for geospatial data processes.
- Monitor and stay up-to-date on advances in GIS technology and best practices.
- Must be an EU National or have a valid Schengen Visa
- Full GWO's required
- Experience with MBES processing
- Bachelor's degree in geography, geospatial science, or a related field.
- Strong proficiency with CARIS software, AutoCAD and other GIS tools.
- Demonstrated experience with data analysis and the ability to decipher trends through data sets.
- At least 3 years of experience in a geospatial data processing role.
- Strong attention to detail and quality-oriented approach to work.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional and fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.