- Role Expert Sales and Service CRM: single point of contact for all deliverables from local perspective in roll-out project, collect local requirements, testing, trainings, support for local sales teams
- Digital B2B solutions: Perform technical support, collect enhancement requirements, support feature rollouts, improve Blog usage, stakeholder management etc.
- eDealer listing template solution: Introduction & ongoing support of the application for a more automated & faster dealer template population.
- Sales Force / Contract Management: Integrate customer segments & customer visit plans in respective IT applications, set up a tool for creating a dealer specific contract.
- eCommerce solutions: Provide technical support & support access for all eCommerce activities within the sales organisation.
- Local support for new digital projects
- Professional with at least 3-5 years working experience full-time
- English (advanced level) and in addition local languages would be appreciated
- Strong Digital Marketing / IT understanding based on a technical degree or equivalent combination of education & experience.
- CRM experience (ideally sales, marketing and service)
- Customer focused & agile mindset.
- Experienced in managing large, complex projects with internal and external stakeholders & having strong expertise in e-commerce and digital technologies.
- Comprehensive understanding of sales and marketing related processes.
- Mindset “Never stop growing profound functional knowledge and expertise”.
- Mobile and ready to travel regularly national and international for several days.
An exciting job at an international company who is working at the forefront of technology. Being a part of Power Tools department, you can become a part of the future!
A hybrid work form is possible after further coordination with managers.
Do you have any questions?
Sonja Grueninger, Power Tools, [email protected]
Mads Schrøder, HR, [email protected]