Indrykket for 83 dage siden
诺和诺德（中国）制药有限公司天津生产厂是诺和诺德全球唯一的胰岛素耐用注射器械供应商，以及重要的胰岛素制剂与灌装生产基地，在年，年及年荣获Kincentric“最佳雇主”称号。 Qualifications (minimum requirements) 任职资格 Education 教育背景
• Bachelor degree in microbiology, mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, chemistry, pharmacist, or bioscience.
Higher degree is plus.
GMP training or ISO training
• Excellent command of written and spoken English Professional experience 专业经验
• minimum 3 years project or production experience
• minimum 2 years of supervisor experience
• Working experience in cross function team
• Prefer direct experience in validation including equipment and process.
Prefer direct experience in aseptic production of GMP regulated pharmaceutical industry or in life science industry Key areas of responsibility 主要工作职责 :
As a supervisor to ensure the execution of Environmental Monitoring & Cleaning programme.
The overall success will be measured upon
• Performance of project and routine implementation in high quality, on time and according to budget.
capability of process support Within your area you need to ensure the success of qualification, and routine operation.
Keeping in process compliance with regulation and business requirements.
Main job tasks 主要工作任务 :
Take responsibility for EM Operation team HC plan.
Take charge of operator team HC deployment according routine operation, Job content distribute and daily management daily arrangement of work and control the HC, make reasonable HC plan.
Take responsibility of recruitments
• Arrange initial training, make training matrix and prepare training model.
Make sure everyone is trained.
Ensure all operators to complete job related training
• Discuss SOP preparation and update for this area with other related team.
Review and approve of documents according to skills required.
Take operator performance evaluation
• Check and make sure operators follow aseptic behavior requirement strictly.
Check and make sure operator team follow up SOP requirements for cleaning and sampling process.
Check and make sure operator team follow up SOP requirements to write Logbook Correctly and timely
• Check and make sure operator team follow up SOP requirements to upgrade/degrade classified area.
Check and make sure operator team follow up SOP requirements to clean classified area during emergency.
Prepare and deliver trainings on topics of his/her expertise.
support the use of material, financial and personnel resources, assessing the area’s needs and contributing to the establishment of the budget for the area.
Co-operate with support team for root cause finding
• As EHS representative of EM department, co-operate with manager in the area in order to ensure systematic and effective health and safety work in the area regarding relevant company requirements.
Other task as assigned Supplementary job description 辅助工作描述 Degree of independent decisions 独立决定的程度 Decisions are taken independently within the frame given by STJ AP Management team.
Level of independence, innovation and initiative 独立性，创新和主动的级别 High level of independence in the daily work.
Facilitate processes at own team, promoting innovative solutions.
Main stakeholders / reputation and results 主要联络对象 Other department in AP, QA, QC, CU, Facility.
Degree of influence on departmental / function / NN results 对部门 / 职能 /NN 结果的影响度 As team leader very high influence on deliveries to Production Department to secure production environment.
Communication / Interaction with other internally or externally 内部或外部的沟通 Coordination and management of cross-functional and cross-departmental activities incl.
all activities with regulatory implications requires high level of communication skills and experience.
As team leader a lot of communication and coordination with Management and other Departments will occur.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world.
We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures.
We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in.
Together, we’re life changing.
Print job Send to e-mail