Export Control & Customs Specialist
Indrykket for 118 dage siden
Mane Assignment description
We are looking for a Senior Export Control & Customs Specialist for one of our clients in the Wind Industry.
The position is placed within O&M Supply Chain department, in Integrated Operations for our Business Unit Offshore Wind. The Export Control & Customs Specialist works as part of Supply Chain team and performs various tasks, including being functionally responsible for export control and compliance in the different customs procedures. You will report to the Manager of Supply Chain in Integrated Operations.
The scope of work will be for various parts of the assets in all offshore wind farms, such as but not limited to:
* Overall export control of the material Export Control & Customs Sls and ensure the customs compliance in the different activities in the business.
* Support colleagues in customs related topics in the different wind parks within the BU Offshore Wind
The Export Control & Customs Specialist ensures that we have full compliance of customs related activities, performance all export control procedures, and be a key player in planning, implementing and following up strategies and activities relevant to customs Compliance and risk management.
As Export Control & Customs Specialist in Supply Chain you will have the following key responsibilities:
* Execution of customs and export control related tasks.
* Contact Person for questions in the field of foreign trade and customs within the BU Offshore Wind.
* Contact with the customs authorities when needed.
* Monitoring of exports and imports on a daily basis to be compliant with the relevant legislation.
* Coordinating customs clearance for imports through customs agent (Direct Import representation)
* Supporting the Export Control & Customs Manager (ECM) in the field of process development, customs documentation, improvement initiatives, audits, trainings, etc.
* Responsible for export control measures like for e.g. embargo checks, sanction list screening and goods checks (Dual-Use, US-Reexport, etc.).
* Liaise with internal and external stakeholders in the field of tax, customs and supply chain.
* Reporting on customs-related topics.
As Export Control & Customs Specialist in Supply Chain you will have the following key deliverables/activities:
Day-to-day customs control management
* Control of proformas and materials.
* Plan, coordinate and apply for export licenses.
* Execute controls to ensure compliant and timely exports or imports.
* Communication and coordination with warehouse on daily basis
* Check customs data register in SAP or other documents.
* Working closely alongside with internal and external partners.
* Contact with the Warehouse, Procurement, O&M Projects, Suppliers and Manufacturers for coordination of the good to be exported or imported.
* Prevent delays and creating solutions with legal base.
* Reporting possible risk and suggest solutions or improvements.
Document and Records management
* Manage the documents and records to be kept according the national tax legislation.
You, the Export Control and Customs Specialist and Export Control and Customs Manager are part of the Supply Chain department in Integrated Operations. Together with the rest of the Supply Chain department (Warehouse teams, Supply Chain Coordinators), you work with key stakeholders to ensure availability of parts that are in scope of Supply Chain.
Your key interfaces are Integrated Supply Chain team, O&M Projects, Site managers, coordinators and planners, Commercial Management, Procurement, Team lead Logistic and Supply, 3rd party service providers, Suppliers, Manufacturers and Customs.
As a Export Control & Customs Specialist in Supply Chain you hold the following qualifications:
* Completed studies in business administration, commercial law, logistic or a comparable qualification.
* Documented experience with setting up/managing customs activities.
* Experience of customs export/import process.
* Knowledge of developing customs and compliance procedures.
* Knowledge about customs tariff number (HTS) classification.
* Understanding of rules and regulations governing export business (UCC).
* Knowledge of trade compliance (customs and export control) regulations.
* Experience with Incoterms.
* Experience with MS Office and Windows, SAP.