Global Learning & Development Specialist
Are you curious and a great collaborator? And does it energize you to work in a team where we work closely together on different aspects of Employee Development? Then this could be your opportunity to join Vestas!
People & Culture> Global Talent Management> Global Learning Management
Vestas is a global leader in sustainable energy solutions, a dynamic and fast-changing industry which requires our employees to continuously develop. Global Learning & Development (L&D) therefore aims to provide the navigation & tools so our colleagues can own their development journey. Our intent is to grow a learning culture where people can power their development and accelerate their potential through the employment cycle. Through an engaging learning curriculum, we are providing the opportunities to learn & grow that will attract, develop, and retain talent and support Vestas in being the employer of choice.
You will be part of the Global Learning & Development team in the Global Talent Management area which is part of People & Culture. We focus on Global Learning & Development, by
• Futureproofing talent pipeline and retention by creating the navigation & tools for self-led development
• Deliver our employee value proposition through an inclusive global onboarding
• Futureproofing employee development and growth through digital and scalable Learning Management
You will be responsible for the L&D content on our L&D portal as well as the governance of our learning administration and Learning Management System.
• L&D portal content curation and creation
• Learning Vendor management
• L&D course governance in cooperation with our learning admin team
• Functional learning liaison in cooperation with learning responsible in the functions
• Learning management system (LMS) process owner
• 3-5 years learning and development experience in global companies
• Master level/MBA educational background
• Professional level communication and excellent project management skills
• Very high level of English, written and verbal
• Experience with designing SharePoint pages
• Curious learner and understands how to collaborate.
• Great listening skills and open to give and receive feedback.
• Self-starter, high resilience, capacity of dealing with ambiguity and managing fast chance
• Holds a practical sense of what works in complex organizations
• Experienced user of MS PowerPoint and other MS Tools
What we offer
Your main stakeholders will be Global Talent Management, HR Business Partners, Global Learning Administration team, External learning providers and Functional learning owners.
Your work location will be in Aarhus, Denmark. You can expect up to 5 days of travel per year. Applications are handled on an ongoing basis, we do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please apply on or before March 30, 2023. For additional information about the position, please contact Global Learning & Development Director Thomas Øyvind Gysting at +45 2022 1270