IT Support Operations Team Leader
At 3Soft, we have been designing, creating and launching dedicated IT systems for the largest enterprises in Poland and Europe for over 19 years now. Thanks to the knowledge, experience and passion of a team of 100 people, we implement technologically advanced projects, extracting business value from large data sets. Our success is based on listening to the needs of customers, following megatrends, continuous development and the use of new technologies.
3Soft is the producer of Occubee - a sales forecasting platform in the retail industry based on Artificial Intelligence. The Occubee platform automatically turns massive amounts of receipt data, information on thousands of products and dozens of retail-specific factors into valuable sales and demand forecasts.
We believe in the business potential of data!
What does IT Support Operations Team Leader do?
- schedule team work in shift mode combined with on-call duty (TL availability during business hours)
- control the results and work efficiency
- supervision the ServiceDesk system based on ITIL and ITSM standards
- coordinate communication between support lines and preparing an action plan in consultation with other support teams
- preparation and analysis of reports, creating documentation and knowledge base based on solved issues
- supervision over the following tasks (among others):
- set up, monitor and maintain cloud infrastructure
- build and configure cloud infrastructure for Occubee clients on the European market and LATAM (based on, among others, Teraform)
- analysis and optimization of performance, problem solving, identifying and eliminating bottlenecks
- maintain the continuity of operation of the Occubee platform
- build a customer-centric culture and developing proactive customer support
- analysis and cost control of individual infrastructure components
What do we expect from you?
- Previous experience in similar position (Product support, Team management, DevOps, ITIL/ITSM standardized systems Support)
- Experience with systems using Spark, NiFi and Python
- Experience with Azure Cloud Platform and SaaS model
- University degree in a related field
- Dedication to fast solving of arising challenges
- Analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Fluent English, communicative Spanish will be considered an asset
- Willingness to develop in the field of platform operations
What do we offer?
- Multinational environment
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of remote work
- Language courses
- Private medical insurance
- Cafeteria system,including Multisport packages
- Pizza day each week