How would you help us secure the digital world through a product-led perspective?
Keepit is looking for an M365 Product Manager to join our Product Team
We are growing fast as a company and are set on using our momentum to bring SaaS cloud-based backup services to a global audience. The Product Management team plays a vital part in this journey, driving a world-class product-led growth team. This requires a solid understanding of our workloads, a commercial mindset, and a profound ability to drive our product development process to create value for our existing customers and partners.
As our new Product Manager , you will be a key part of our product management team. This position will share responsibility for all aspects of the Microsoft 365 workload. In Keepit, that means being responsible for ideating, researching, specifying, validating, and ultimately delivering major functionalities for all parts of our Microsoft 365 support. You will represent the customer to our teams, and our teams to the customer. You will work with your PM counterparts on our shared Platform- and Ecosystem teams to ensure that the platform and ecosystem provide what we need to make an amazing M365 solution, and that our M365 solution takes full advantage of Keepit’s platform and ecosystem capabilities. You will start by owning part of the M365 product scope and grow into taking full ownership of all parts of our flagship product.
Central tasks as Product Manager with Keepit will include:
A fair and transparent recruitment process
At Keepit, we take pride in being an equal-opportunity employer and recognize how being a diverse workplace strengthens our product, customer relationships, and work culture. We know it is just as important that you choose us as the other way around. We believe it to be crucial to cultivate a culture where you feel you belong – this starts already in the recruitment process. Therefore, to be fair and transparent, we want to present the criteria you are assessed by if you choose to let your curiosity fall on us.
1. M365 subject matter expertise : The candidate we are looking for will be working directly with our Product Management, Engineering, Revenue Operations, Product Marketing, and Sales teams, who are all driving forward with their own roadmaps and commitments but will be depending on you for expert knowledge and guidance. To be successful in this role, you will therefore need to be, or become, the recognized subject-matter expert in your part(s) of the M365 workload at Keepit. Having experience with managing Office 365, Microsoft 365, or major subsystems (Intune, SharePoint Online, etc) for an enterprise with 5000 seats or more, or significant service delivery, consulting, and architecture experience with Office 365 or Microsoft 365 will be fundamental to succeed in this role.
2. Business Mindset: The candidate we are looking for must be knowledgeable in business development and have a strong commercial judgment and understanding from working with large enterprises, either in product development, sales, support, or consulting. The successful candidate will show a record of being able to understand market and commercial conditions and make well-informed business decisions. With an excellent comprehension of the business ecosystem, the candidate will be able to act as the voice of the enterprise customers in discussions with our product and delivery teams and be assertive and able to justify and defend proposals to both your peers and senior management.
3. People Skills: Product development is a team sport, and the candidate we are looking for has strong communication and interpersonal skills and knows how to facilitate interdisciplinary collaboration and get things done in a distributed global organization.
4. Language and international mindset: We use English as our preferred language, and being fluent in English, both written and spoken, is essential for this role. As Keepit is an international company the Product Manager must also be comfortable working with global teams and across multiple time zones and could travel internationally (less than 20% of the time) to our worldwide offices. As such, you must be legally able to work in the US (for US-based positions) or EU (for EU-based positions).
5. Entrepreneurial Spirit: We are passionate about winning in the market. However, we are also passionate about our workplace. Therefore, we are searching for a Product Manager who, like us, is motivated by building a fair and fun work environment at Keepit.
Keepit is a fast-growing IT scale-up with 22+ years of experience in software and data protection. Our mission is to help companies around the world protect and manage their cloud-based data. Our team is both academically and culturally diverse, and we have more than thirty different nationalities working together to promote trust and security in a world transforming towards new levels of digitalization. In 2020 Keepit raised $30 million in funding to fuel the growth and position Keepit as the category leader in the Backup-as-a-Service market. Keepit covers a broad client base of major corporations and institutions across all sectors and industries.
Husk at skrive i din ansøgning, at du så jobbet hos Ofir