Do you want to be part of Northern Europe's biggest construction project, the world's longest immersed tunnel?
At FLC we are looking for our new office assistant to support our Marine team in Rødby.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who thrives on creating structure in a busy office environment. You will act as a point of contact for colleagues when it comes to office support, administration, and coordination.
We expect you to have an eye for detail and strong communication skills in both English and Danish as well as solid team and management support skills.
Your main tasks will be:
- Meeting and greeting clients/colleagues/suppliers/subcontractors.
- Arranging couriers (in&out).
- Telephone management/delivery to colleagues.
- Keeping the reception area tidy.
- Resolve administrative tasks such as: purchasing office supplies, coffee supply, manage access cards, make sure in our kitchenets are always filled in (plates, cutlery, fruit…)
- Cooperate with catering suppliers and cleaning companies. Ordering food for special events.
- Cooperate with our Facility Management Department.
- Cooperate with Admin Department. (TPR, Village, CPH, PFA)
- Board Meeting preparation.
- Perform clerical duties, including, but not limited to, mailing and filing correspondence.
- Assist with organizing events when necessary.
- Signing for delivered packages and distributes them to the appropriate recipient.
- Assist with administration of the pool cars/bus shuttle.
- Reporting tasks (cars report mainly monthly)
- Cars follow-up daily including solemn declaration, driving license check, car’s damage report, key’s delivery, fuel cards delivery/follow-up.
- Ad-hoc tasks.
- Be office trained preferably from the construction industry.
- Have broad experience in administrative tasks.
- Experience in bookkeeping is an advantage but not a requirement.
- You have a good command of English and Danish at negotiation level, as both languages are required in the position.
- You are structured, meticulous, dedicated and able to reflect on your own work processes.
- You are service-minded, proactive and can work independently.
- You are a problem solver and ideally you have experience from the industrial or construction industry.
- You are able to communicate with colleagues and partners in an appropriate, effective and respectful manner.
You will be covered by HK CLA and the Danish Salaried Employees Act. An attractive pension scheme, as well as health insurance and a lunch agreement are available.
Working place will be in Rødbyhavn, but your office space may change from time to time when needed, to support other office assistants (absence/vacation/sickness).
Does this sound like you?
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible. Applications received will be processed on an ongoing basis and we will close the recruitment process once we have found the right profile. Only applications written in English will be considered.
For HR related questions please contact HR Business Partner Jannie Bojesen on +45 2053 2071.