We are looking for more people to join our International team.
The main functions of this role will be achieving successful operations of groups.
- Book and operate groups, in close cooperation with our suppliers.
- Create relevant, timed and priced itineraries using different tools available.
- Maximize profit margins on tours and sell additional services whenever possible.
- Negotiate with suppliers to obtain the best possible rates, liaising with the contracting department when necessary.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Perform operations effectively and accurately.
- Oral and written proficiency in English, 3 languages or more is an advantage.
- Preferably, at least 1-2 years of relevant experience in Tourism or Hospitality industry.
- Ability to work independently, solve problems and handle multiple tasks efficiently.
- We are looking for self-motivated people with a confident approach. You would need aptitude to work under pressure and be flexible to work an extended schedule during the high season with no holiday from May-August.
WHAT WE OFFER
Open, informal and multinational working environment
Flexible working hours outside of peak seasons
High responsibility and excellent career possibilities
A self-driven and high-performance culture
In your application please include:
- When you would be able to start
- Salary expectations
- Why you would be perfect for us!