Agreena is an exciting, dynamic and purpose-oriented organisation united in a mission to drive impact for farmers and the climate. While we’re rooted in agriculture, finance and technology, our team of experts range from soil carbon scientists and software developers to market strategists and regulatory affairs experts. More than 30 nationalities are gathered under the common Agreena flag – either working from our headquarters in Copenhagen or remotely across Europe.
Agreena provides solutions that drive both environmental and financial sustainability. Within the last year alone, we have helped farmers across 13 countries in their conversion journey to regenerative farming practices. Our company offers a supportive and positive work environment with opportunities for learning, leading and growth no matter where you are in your professional journey. We believe in giving our employees a lot of responsibility, and we encourage new thinking, innovation and fun.
And this is where you come in:
We have an ambition of establishing a “best-in-class” finance function in Agreena, and in the role as payroll specialist you are part of ensuring and optimizing efficient and trustworthy accounting policies and workflows.
In the role of payroll specialist, you will have a versatile and exciting work day, where you will have the opportunity to influence and make an impact on your own tasks in a new and dynamic team. We are looking for someone who enjoys being part of a team that collaborates across tasks and are inquisitive.
How will you make an impact:
- Monthly payroll for 160-200 employees (permanent and hourly)
- Maintenance of employee master data
- Employee benefits maintenance
- Payroll reconciliation
- Reporting to tax authorities
- Communication with employees
- Ad hoc requests, people team administration, and analysis
- Participation in various projects
Who we’re looking for:
- Relevant education background
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Collaboration mindset and Detail oriented
- Ability to provide recommendations for optimization identified during daily tasks.
- Ability to communicate verbally and written in English.
- Knowledge of Danish rules and regulations
Bonus points if:
- Prior experience working in Zenegy
What’s in it for you:
- A unique opportunity to join and help shape a fast-growing tech scale up with the determination and ambitious mission to reverse climate change
- A truly global environment where you can collaborate and socialise with diverse and passionate colleagues
- Competitive compensation package and holidays
- Centrally located modern office in Copenhagen and the option to work from home a couple days a week
- Team events throughout the year
- An exciting purpose-led culture and mission
- Open communication and supportive feedback culture
Be your best-self everyday at Agreena
At Agreena we are devoted to building an environment that promotes equality, inclusion, and diversity. We are on the path towards expansion and growth so with that, we believe everyone’s uniqueness should be celebrated and embraced to help us achieve this exciting journey. This is critical to our success and innovation. We want to build a product that is loved by our customers and we want the same to be reflected in our teams.
With this in mind, we are working to ensure Agreena remains a diverse and inclusive environment for everyone.