Permit Coordinator - Contractor - Offshore rotational - Denmark, Esbjerg
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 month
Scope of work:
Custodian for all registers kept in the electronic control of work tool and ensures that registers are kept up to date and content closed out as soon as possible.
- Coordinate the approval process and issuance of permits.
- Manage the coordination of activities to avoid work conflicts and to keep a clear risk profile for the platform based on ongoing activities.
- Ensure all permits are fully compliant with requirements and that the content of the permit covers task, risk, mitigations and all other relevant considerations before permits are allowed to be issued.
- Conduct site visits to all work sites together with performing authorities and ensure site specific hazards are identified and mitigated effectively.
- Coordinate the PTW audits, selects permits for auditing and appoint auditors. Assist in follow up on potential findings.
- Provide guidance and coaching to the performing authorities on permits and validates quality of work.
- Facilitate the daily permit to work coordination meeting.
- Conduct and participates in tool box talks with work teams to verify quality of tool box talk and provide feedback and coaching on tool box talk to all personnel on platform.
- Support performing authorities in identifying scope for template permits and assist in the development of template permits where applicable.
- 10 years of experience in oil and gas, with exposure to production and maintenance.
- Good analytical skills and must be able to keep overview of many activities simultaneously.
- Must have the ability to connect with people and provide coaching.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English. Danish is a strong advantage and preferred.
- Clear focus on HSE