Job-Link is looking for a Project Manager for Maersk Drilling.
With more than 45 years of experience operating in the most challenging offshore environments, Maersk Drilling provides responsible drilling services to energy companies worldwide. Maersk Drilling owns and operates a fleet of offshore drilling rigs and specialises in harsh environment and deepwater operations.
General Area of Responsibility
- Coordinate and manage technical offshore projects from idea - to completion phase (EPCI).
- Work with various technical challenges and improvements for offshore drilling rigs by leading modifications projects, upgrades, installation of drilling service equipment, and drilling and marine equipment recertifications
- Lead project team consisting of engineers, project support functions and 3’rd party vendors.
- Travel offshore for planning, surveys, execution and project supervision onboard.
- Liaise and coordinate with Clients, Rig Teams, critical vendors and internal stakeholders.
- Manage project budget and schedule
General Area of Responsibility
Person will be responsible for scope clarification, budgeting, planning and execution of technical projects for units across the world. There will be high expectations that you assist ensuring the success of the company by delivering an effective service to the satisfaction of internal and external stakeholders.
Person will be reporting to the Head of Projects and work closely with the internal teams such as operations and engineering. It is expected that you take ownership of the project and team
The responsibilities in this role will include:
- Delivering within agreed time and budget end-to-end, which means high quality in all aspects of planning, engineering, execution and documentation.
- Maintaining and further developing a strong collaboration with internal and external stakeholders across the value chain
- Effective and efficient planning, risk management, change management and cost control.
- Ensuring high quality specifications and scoping towards external partners and suppliers and drive alignment
- Responsible, based on scope of work and design basis, for development of the overall and detailed design. You shall ensure that the design complies with contractual requirements, good engineering practice and complies with Rules, Regulations and Standards as applicable for the relevant offshore work. You shall ensure that design progress meets the contract schedule.
- Have knowledge of relevant Rules, Regulations and Standards within the key areas: Marine and drilling systems.
- Reporting and presenting projects to management
- Master or bachelor’s Engineering degree or similar- Mechanical /Electrical/Structural(Naval Architect).
- Project management certification - preferred
Training and competencies
- Engineering, shipbuilding, offshore projects, drilling operations or similar relevant multi-disciplined experience.
- Minimum 3+ years of Project Management role in an international environment
- Strong communication skills. Full proficiency in English.
- High level of flexibility required for new tasks and priorities in a fast-changing environment.
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Leadership skills
- Computer literate, preferably experiences working with maintenance management systems.
- Experience writing and producing high quality procedures, reports and documents
- Having knowledge with Microsoft office tools- maybe even MS dynamics applications
- Project planning tool experience- MS projects, Primavera or similar- Basic/medium skills
- ERP system – shall be able to understand the importance of such a system and know that it will be fundamental in the job.
- Strong and experienced stakeholder manager, Strive to deliver high quality and possess great communication skills.
- Have a risk mitigation approach, possess good analytical skills, and present solutions
- Trustworthy, self-driven, ambitious and knows the importance of working together as a team to reach stretched targets.
- Hold a positive mindset, high level of energy and a relentless focus on maximizing impact and output.
- Person should be able deliver results through oneself and others
The job will be a temporary position for 2-4 years dependig on the project.
If you have any questions, please contact Dir. Iben Holm, tel. +45 40602000.
Please note that do to GDPR-rules we only received CV and applications on the link below.