Who you are
Do you love to get up before everybody else and use your physicality in your work? If so, you are a good match as a replenishment co-worker at IKEA. When IKEA opens at 10 AM, the shelves must be well stocked and ready for our customers. As such logistics is just as much customer service and sales, as it is replenishment of goods.
To be successful in this job, you:
- Thrive with working during the early hours of the day
- Are in good physical shape and can handle hard manual labor
- Can prioritize and organize your own and the teams work to make efficient use of time
- Have attention to detail and structure
- Are good at communicating in English and enthusiastic about working in a team
Furthermore, it is an advantage if you have a license for operating forklift trucks – or want to acquire one
Replenishment plays an important part for IKEA’s customers and sales, because we make sure our home furnishing accessories are always accessible for our customers. Therefore, we work with a sharp deadline at 10 AM, when the store opens.
Your tasks will be:
- Replenishment of home furnishing accessories such as plates, pillows, lamps, plants etc. on the sales floor using pallet lifter and manual work
- Working together and following up with colleagues to keep the store fully stocked
- Handling of goods and stock taking, as well as updating IT systems accordingly
- Maintenance of machinery and cleaning up the department
Our team within Ikea
Here you will become part of an international team of both fulltime and part-time employees that work towards a common goal. We secure an efficient replenishment of the store and provide good customer service, even though we do not have direct customer contact. We work closely together with all departments, and consequently you gain experience in collaborating with many different types of people. We work in a fast-paced environment, but always support each other and work as a team. Therefore, there is room for you to be exactly who you are, and you will get the opportunity to get a strong social network. We will ensure the correct training, so you will feel safe and competent in the job.
Questions and support? Let's connect!
If you have any questions please contact our Logistics Team Leader Rasmus Høeg - (). Please notice that we do not receive applications via e-mail but only through our recruitment portal.
•This position is for an average of 12 hours pr. week
•Your working time is primarily in the early morning hours, before the store opens. You should also expect to work weekends, both Saturday and Sunday. It is possible to give your input to the work schedule.
•Salary is within IKEAs banding for logistics and includes pension- and free choice allowance and odd hour payment.
•Other employment terms follow HKs Funktionæroverenskomst
•We have various staff benefits including private health insurance, massage, kantine, staff discount, discount club with external partners, yearly gift, bonus etc.
•Start date is as early as possible.
• We have an ongoing interview process and reserve the right to close the job when we have received enough qualified candidates.