For the senior safety assessor profile, we expect you have discipline experience with the assessment activities or validation activities, and you are experienced project manager. You could also be a specialist today, with years of experience within the railway infrastructure or rolling stock discipline. You could have achieved such experience both working as assessor, or you could have worked as a consultant or in a client organisation. In addition, you have documented project management skills, for the management of both smaller and larger projects.
It is a benefit if you have worked as assessor (but not a requirement).
What we are looking for
• Academic degree, for example as engineer
• Integrity, while at the same time knows how to balance with flexibility, when needed and possible
• Knowing the importance of communication and always keeping an eye open to develop your skills and look for new knowledge
• Danish language skills on mother tongue level/very fluent
• English fluent
• Team player
• Process oriented, quality focused, analytic
• Curious, pro-active and a finisher
• Independency and autonomy that enables you to interact with colleagues and clients on a result-driven basis
• As a Senior safety assessor, you are mentoring and sharing knowledge with others
• Willing to learn and grow in your role
• Knowing the importance of administration, structured work and documentation and you manage this effortless
An interesting job where you can make a difference when it comes to safety and interoperability
An important work, where the clients depend on you
A challenging work
Wonderful team colleagues and an informal working environment
Flexible working conditions
International environment and a possibility for working with new disciplines and tasks outside Denmark
#LI-MP2With over 5,000 employees and 200 offices in 70 countries worldwide, RINA is a multinational player which provides certification, marine classification, product testing, site supervision and vendor inspection, training and engineering consultancy services across a wide range of sectors. Our business model covers the full process of project development, from concept to completion. The aim is to guarantee a project’s technical, environmental and safety - and sometimes also economic and financial - sustainability. At RINA, we endeavor to create a work environment where every single person is valued and encouraged to develop new ideas. We provide equal employment opportunities and are committed to creating a workplace where everyone feels respected and safe from discrimination or harassment of any kind. We are also compliant to the Italian Law n. 68/99.
Husk at skrive i din ansøgning, at du så jobbet hos Ofir