Do you enjoy being a servant leader for Agile product teams when it comes to delivering digital solutions in large, complex organisations? Are you passionate about digitalising the way we work in a production context, being part of the journey all the way from development kick-off to go live? Are you a structured, people person with compliance know-how? Do you want to engage with stakeholders across the value chain and be part of a diverse, high performing team, implementing cutting edge technologies in one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies? Then you might be the Scrum Master & Compliance SME we are looking for in Automation & Immersive Technologies!
We are looking for a new colleague with a passion for digital solutions, people, structure, and compliance. As a Scrum Master & Compliance SME, you will act as a servant leader and coach for one of our Agile product teams. You will facilitate the agile events and contribute to our Automation ART, delivering value across Product Supply. We deliver GxP validated Microsoft Power Apps and Robotic Process Automation (RPAs) according to business needs.
• Facilitate the Agile team to efficient delivery
• Facilitate PI Planning in close collaboration with our Product Owners from line of business
• Coaching and leadership
• Keep track of and help solve impediments and escalate if necessary
• Help the Agile team manage their progress via transparent backlog and board overviews in Azure DevOps
• Help the Agile team and other roles prepare and align expectations before and during events
• Change ambassador to drive the learning culture and Agile mindset in Novo Nordisk
• Perform compliance activities as compliance SME in close collaboration with the Validation Responsible in the Agile product team
We are looking for a structured team player and a servant leader, who is motivated by helping and motivating others and who persuades rather than uses authority. You are empathetic and support the Agile team by displaying an authentic understanding and concern for the team member’s wellbeing. You are a conflict navigator and have excellent stakeholder management skills, with the ability to work cross-matrix with both specialists and managers.
We expect that you have:
• Competencies to lead a healthy, engaging, and inclusive work environment
• Excellent communication skills, strong stakeholder management skills and acumen to present to a wider audience
• A (very) structured approach to any task in your daily work
• Experience with compliance and/or GxP and/or validation of software in a pharma context
• Experience within Agile frameworks (e.g. SAFe) and Azure DevOps
• A bachelor or master’s degree within a relevant field
As a person you are an ambitious and innovative team player who has a result-oriented way of working. You approach tasks with a high degree of structure, energy, curiosity, and a positive attitude. You have a flair for collaborating with a broad range of profiles. Most important of all, you are passionate about powering digital transformation across the entire value chain!
You will be part of the central unit PSQIT TEC, where we change the way we work in Product Supply. Product Supply is the largest organisational unit in Novo Nordisk with 20,000+ employees globally across five continents, being responsible for the full supply chain of all Novo Nordisk products.
PSQIT TEC drive the automation and digitalisation portfolio end-to-end from use case assessments to implementation of our live solutions in Product Supply. The Automation & Immersive Technologies area in PSQIT TEC is among other areas responsible for designing and developing critical software solutions based on new ideas and use cases coming in from line of business. We use modern technology to a broad extend and are always curious and innovative. We assess processes for automation and digitalisation with a starting point in Design Thinking, understanding the end user needs, challenge their assumptions, and redefine problem statements to create innovative solutions.
We are a high performing, international, and diverse unit, driven by a vision to make adaptable change and thus explore, digitalise, and automate complex business challenges with cutting edge technology.
Husk at skrive i din ansøgning, at du så jobbet hos Ofir