1. Denomination of assignment
Senior Agile coach
2. Content and extent of assignment
The assignment is 100% of full time in 6 months with possible extension. Start October. Act as Agile Coach and Scrum Master
3. Description of assignment
Customer requires a driven senior Agile Coach to guide Agile Teams in agile practices and way of working in PostNord’s digital accelerator model LightHouse. It also includes taking discussions with Stakeholders from various parts of the organization and coach people in different levels in the organization. We need a person with great experience in Agile and is an expert in getting everyone onboard.
Scrum Master act as a servant leaders and coaches for Agile Teams. They drive and help educate the team in Scrum and Kanban, ensuring that the agreed Agile process is being followed. They also help remove impediments and foster an environment for high-performing team dynamics, continuous flow, and relentless improvement. Skills required are expertise and experience working as a Scrum Master and Agile Coach, agile transformation and agile practices
4. The assignment consists of the following components:
• Act as a servant leader.
• Has high people skills.
• Has high competence in flow optimization and can take that skill from theory to practice.
• Facilitates team events.
• Protects the team from external influence.
• Coach the team and help improve their processes.
• Resolves hinders in the way for the team progress.
• Foster adaption of Agile methodologies.
• Supports the PO in preparation and refinement of the backlog for Iteration planning.
• Works with the team throughout each Iteration.
• Foster normalized estimating within the team.
• Helps teams operate under architectural governance, system integration and system demos.
• Help assess Teams performance and agile maturity.
5. Fulfillment of assignment
Assignment in based in Customers premises (H88), Copenhagen, Denmark.
remote work is also accepted and practiced, but must live in the immediate area (Copenhagen/Malmoe, so that you can get to the Danish head office if necessary).
6. Expected outcome
Helping Customer and the agile teams to take next step in our Agile journey.
Leaving with self-organized team that are high performers.
7. Time schedule
According to and aligned with the agreed time plan.
Requirements:Education and experience The qualifications requested for the assignment: • Scrum certification • Agile Coach experience • Team player • Experience working with Jira. • Strong sense of responsibility and servant leadership mindset. • Strong communication and facilitation skills. • Native Danish and fluent in English, fluent in another Nordic language is an advantage.