At Dreamdata, we are fixing the broken world of B2B sales and marketing. Our technology provides transparency and enables insights into the sales and marketing efforts that work and those that don’t. Our customers have complex data, and we make it meaningful.
- We are a well-funded startup founded in 2018
- We are an experienced team combining marketing, tech, and product skills from two successful Danish growth companies.
- We love building products in close collaboration with users and customers
- We help B2B companies understand their revenue data
- You will join a young company and get to work very closely with data engineers, data scientists, and the rest of our full-stack engineers.
- You will be part of a cross-functional product team where you work with the UX Designer and the Product Manager to build a product that significantly impacts our customers’ business.
- You will work in the team responsible for building our web application that enables our customers to understand complex data.
- You will work on building APIs and the analytics SDK our customers use to track and analyze their users on the platform we are building.
- The team is responsible for our web application, and your skills will impact technology, UX, product, and design choices.
- You will build and iterate our product in short iterations and ship it to production all the time.
- You are pragmatic - understand that great product happens in the cross-section between development, technology, and UX.
- You love simple - you make complicated things simple
- You like numbers - a lot of what we do is present numbers in a meaningful way to our users
- You believe in pragmatic iterations and working with the tools that are possible and make sense
- It is a big plus if you have spent time with any JS chart framework, such as D3.js, HighCharts, or Google Charts.
- You know your way around REST APIs both as a constructor and consumer.
- Experience with complex queries and databases such as Google BigQuery (or alternatives AWS Redshift or Snowflake) is preferred as we work with vast amounts of data. We will teach you what you need to know if you are rusty.
- You have worked with cloud applications before and might even have experience with Google Cloud Platform.
- You enjoy learning new technologies as we use the latest and greatest. Please take a look at our Stackshare profile for the complete list.
- You know what component composition is, how to handle complex UI states, and, e.g., the difference between short-term and long-term states. We use Redux right now and will switch to Redux Toolkit shortly.
- You value composition over inheritance and pure functions (Components), and you like to build your UIs as you'd play with LEGO.
- You have worked with tools like Storybook before and understand the importance of a stable core library, a design system, and a bridge between technical and design teams.
- You have a pragmatic approach when designing API, and you understand the importance of satisfying the API consumer to minimize the complexities in the UI.
- You see details everywhere and appreciate the importance of uniformity and consistency.
- You are self-driven, autonomous, and happy to suggest and improve things outside regular tasks. We value great discussions and like to challenge each other regarding technical decisions and the paths we want to take.
- Grow your career by working with the latest technologies at a pioneering company and with the most experienced tech-industry leaders in Copenhagen.
- Competitive salary and equity for the right candidate
- Healthy lunch at the office every day
- Excellent office location in the heart of Copenhagen