We are looking for an energetic and dynamic Junior Marketeer profile with global, and brand or product experience. Your main objective will be to drive the operational rollout of the Global Brand Plan. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to work alongside experienced professionals in a global team, supporting the development and execution of marketing initiatives for a new product launch.
• Drive execution of selected marketing initiatives of the Global Brand Plan
• Deliver operational part of plans to high levels of quality, time, cost, and accuracy. Including co-creation from affiliates
• Ensure that marketing materials are compliant and ready for immediate market implementation
Your qualifications :
We are looking for a candidate who has a strong background in product/brand marketing, with experience in the healthcare industry. You should have excellent project management and communication skills, as well as experience in EFPIA code to support.
• Relevant Bachelor's or Master's degree
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in product/brand marketing in the healthcare industry
• Experience in project management, preferably within a global organization
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Knowledge of the EFPIA code and experience in driving LMR approvals
Your new team :
You will be part of the Global Brand Leadership team. You will collaborate closely with other functions to ensure the efficient and timely execution of marketing initiatives.
Husk at skrive i din ansøgning, at du så jobbet hos Ofir