- we are a successful software company with more than 17 years on the market;
- we are proud to deliver software solutions to IBM, Microsoft, Siemens, Citibank, Disney, NBCUniversal, Accenture, Amazon, Mozilla, Deloitte, and hundreds of more worldwide-recognized brands;
- there is a good chance you have used one of our products or at least read online content created with our rich text editing component - CKEditor 5;
- we work on our own software products and services connected to CKEditor 5 and we are focused on quality and well-designed code.
We are currently looking for a person to join our Sales Ecosystem team in the role of Senior PHP Developer. In this position, you will take part in developing our internal sales and invoicing system.
- developing internal sales and invoicing system;
- working on external integrations;
- introducing support for new products;
- extending the customer Dashboard panel.
- feel like taking up the challenge of working on a product used by millions of users;
- have min. 3 years of commercial experience in PHP, using Symfony (or similar framework);
- strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills in general;
- despite the knowledge that you already have, you feel there is always more to learn;
- you are focused on quality, tests, simple solutions, and clean code;
- have a good command of English (at least B2).
… then we are looking for you :)
Nice to have:
In return we offer:
- total monthly compensation package range: 17 000 PLN - 23 100 PLN (includes a base salary and an annual and quarterly bonus). Available forms of employment: agreement B2B or contract of employment;
- additional days off and financial resources for personal development (up to 5 days and 6 000 PLN yearly, depending on the work experience);
- an unprecedented work atmosphere;
- flexible working hours - you start at the time that suits you. If you need to go out during the day - no problem;
- B2B agreement or equivalent with a contract of employment;
- fully remote position or work from the Warsaw office (up to you);
- the ability to constantly develop your interest in web technologies;
- all necessary training (internal CKSource processes, technologies, tools, etc);
- a great level of independence in your new role;
- all necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor, and accessories;
- English lessons with a native speaker and an online language platform with the possibility to learn English, Spanish and German;
- private medical care (Enel Med or Medicover) and Multisport card.
Our recruitment process:
- a brief Zoom call with Iza Niedbalska (our Talent Acquisition Specialist) to get to know each other better;
- technical part with tasks to be completed on the Coderbyte platform;
- HR interview;
- technical interview with Robert Mikołajuk (Team Leader).