Are you ready to join a company that has the ambition to be at the forefront of technology within manufacturing and quality control? Do you want to take lead and drive our cross-organizational projects, focusing on implementing new processes within analytical technology? Begin your life-changing career and apply today!
As our new Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of project activities that focus on implementing Process Analytical Technology (PAT) in production and Quality Control (QC) in Oral Development & Finished Products (ODFP), with the purpose of replacing traditional analyses for monitoring the production processes and release of the final drug products. You will also have the opportunity to manage related projects within the QC organization.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
• Drive and develop project management within QC and lead strategic projects
• Set direction and drive the PAT projects that go across ODFP QC departments (both DK and US site)
• Collaborate with specialists within PAT methods, models, and equipment to ensure the development, implementation, and scaling of solutions
• Collaborate with Manufacturing Development and Clinical Development to ensure a smooth transition from proofs-of-concept into concrete projects, that can be executed timely to meet our long-term ambitions
• Support and influence the organizational journey and change management process
Oral Development & Finished Products is a front-runner department on the PAT journey within the company, so our decisions have a broad impact, and we are dependent on a close collaboration with central units and stakeholders.
You should foresee a dynamic environment, where you will be dealing with various activities in parallel and where flexibility will help to succeed in your tasks.
You have extensive project management experience both strategically and you have managed a portfolio of projects. You set direction and show best practices within project management and complex stakeholders’ landscape.
To succeed in this role, you:
• hold a master’s degree in engineering, pharmacy, chemistry, or similar
• have a proven track record as a project manager or line manager in a complex environment
• have a complete project management toolbox
• have experience within the pharmaceutical industry within the laboratory world, manufacturing development, or drug development
• are fluent in both oral and written English
If you have experience with PAT it is preferable, but not a prerequisite.
As a person, you are a team player and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and your approach is self-driven, proactive, and responsible. You are a fast learner of new processes with an analytical mindset and structured approach.
Finally, you are able to navigate in complex environments and collaborate with a diverse range of stakeholders on different organizational levels
About the department
The position is anchored in the management team within ODFP Quality Control, whose key mission is to deliver analytical support to all tablet-based products in Novo Nordisk including validation, transfer, and scaling of new methods and equipment. The area is growing, and we currently have around 200 highly skilled colleagues with different professional backgrounds.
For further information, please contact Pia Bru Petersen at [email protected]
10 April 2023
You do not need to attach a cover letter to your application, but please include a few sentences about why you are applying in your resume or CV. To ensure an efficient and fair recruitment process, please refrain from adding a photo in your CV.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in. Together, we’re life changing.