Are you passionate about project management in a fast-changing environment? Are you interested in evolving Novo Nordisk production facilities to the next level? Do you want to be part of a fast-growing and advanced production plant in Novo Nordisk?
Then this might be the position for you and your chance to be part of building the factory of the future! We are looking for a new Senior Project Manager with a flair for construction projects to rebuild a production area and to build our extended and automized goods received area. The position is in our Project Management Office (PMO) in Injectable Finished Products (IFP) based in Kalundborg. Read on to find out more!
In this position, you will combine your experience from construction projects and/or production environments with project and stakeholder management skills to execute projects efficiently and timely.
You can look forward to playing a key role in shaping the future of innovation and improvements of our facility, IT/Automation, material handling and more.
Your main tasks/responsibilities will be:
• Managing assigned investment projects from initiation through analysis, execution, and implementation, following a Stage-Gate model
• Managing allocated work package owners in your projects (no direct people leadership involved). You will set the tone when it comes to feedback procedures, meeting structure, measurement systems and the routines of co-creating
• Setting the direction and ensuring it is followed for your projects; ensuring that success criteria and business benefits are accurately described, as well as ensuring compliance with our Quality Management System, and with our PS Environmental, Health and Safety Management System
• Developing and managing a robust project plan, including manning agreements, creating and managing the project budget, and ensuring project controls
• Providing timely and relevant updates on project status for all key stakeholders, reporting and adjusting for any deviations from your plans as you advance the projects
You will work closely with your steering group, project teams, and other main stakeholders to ensure successful project delivery. Your operational base will be in building DF at our site in Kalundborg, and you will enjoy flexible working conditions such as flexible working hours and working from home when business allows.
Are you still interested? Please continue reading
To succeed in this role, we imagine that you have extended project management experience and knowledge from construction or production environments.
Moreover, you have:
• A technical or engineering background or other relevant field for this position. An academic background is advantageous but not mandatory. A proven track record and experience are of higher importance.
• Extended project management experience, preferably from a construction or production context
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills and a proven record of working with stakeholders on all levels
• It is an advantage if you have worked in a regulated and automated production environment and have experience with one or preferably more of the following: requirement setting, verification and validation, supplier selection and design phases
• You are fully proficient in both written and spoken English, while Danish is an advantage
On a personal level, you have a personal drive and enjoy working in a dynamic environment where teamwork is on top of the agenda. You are capable of working independently and with self-confidence. You are good at planning and coordinating project activities and confident in a workshop facilitator role. You have a positive can-do attitude, you are curious, and persistent and communicate clearly, precisely, and in an engaging way.
About the department
You will be a part of Injectable Finished Products (IFP) with approximately 6.000 employees across 7 production sites in 5 countries. We are the last step in the supply chain before our products are being shipped to patients worldwide. In IFP Kalundborg we are approximately 300 employees responsible for assembling and packing products on our fully automated production lines.
In our team, responsibility, freedom and flexibility go hand in hand and you will have great opportunities for developing your skills. Team spirit is important to us and we believe in succeeding together. We enjoy getting together around social activities, looking out for each other and maintaining a good work-life balance.
Husk at skrive i din ansøgning, at du så jobbet hos Ofir