ADM unlocks the power of nature to enrich the quality of life. We’re a premier global human and animal nutrition company, delivering solutions today with an eye to the future. We’re blazing new trails in health and well-being as our scientists develop groundbreaking products to support healthier living. We’re a cutting-edge innovator leading the way to a new future of plant-based consumer and industrial solutions to replace petroleum-based products. We’re an unmatched agricultural supply chain manager and processor, providing food security by connecting local needs with global capabilities. And we’re a leader in sustainability, scaling across entire value chains to help decarbonize our industry and safeguard our planet. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional and sustainability challenges of today and tomorrow.
- Develop and implement regulatory compliance strategies for the H&W portfolio at ADM Denmark, in alignment with the global regulatory policies and guidelines and ensures compliance with all relevant regulations and
- Leveraging the operational model of the Regulatory Compliance team by ensuring that ingredients and products are assessed to ensure regulatory compliance throughout the whole life cycle and the documents shared to customers for regulatory purposes are current and available to all RSA team members.
- Act as the primary point of contact for regulatory agencies or work in conjunction with colleagues as appropriate and manage all regulatory interactions, including submissions, communications and meetings to achieve new/renew marketing authorisations of H&W products.
- Liaising with clients, key account managers and colleagues (regulatory and other departments) to determine priority regulatory requirements in line with department and company goals. Communicate regularly with key account managers and other internal stakeholders to provide updates by interpreting, and communicating status of relevant KPIs using relevant tools (such as SalesForce and the Hopper).
- Prepare, review and submit regulatory documents, including registration dossiers, labeling, marketing materials in compliance with regulatory requirements and timelines.
- Lead and liaise with RSA colleagues to keep abreast of EU and, where relevant, international legislation, guidelines and practices for general food, food supplements, food additives and pharmaceutical products, manufactured or distributed by ADM and advise the organization on the impact of these on the H&W portfolio.
- Develop and manage regulatory positions, by writing and reviewing regulatory documents (SOPs, Work Instructions, RSA statements and guidelines) according to the Document Management System.
- Carrying out any work which the company may from time to time deem necessary.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritise workload.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to analyse complex information
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Technical/scientific studies, Degree in Food technology, Chemistry, Biology, Pharmacist or Biochemistry.
- Professional level capability in English and Danish (Danish is a plus)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a regulatory, technical or quality role in EU, UK, LATAM, US or APAC preferably within the food and beverage or pharmaceutical industry