Handyhand Copenhagen Internship Full-time
Marketing SEO Internship
Exclaimer: Danish speaking and writing job position
About the company:
Pinploy is a Danish peer-to-peer marketplace that connects people in need of help with home service tasks with local experts. We connect people who need help with a task with people willing to do the work, think Airbnb for tasks. We want to give flexibility and create opportunities. We wanna make finding working help online feel safer, easier and faster by building an unparalleled marketplace and community based on trust, transparency, and like-minded people. Work should be fun and diverse. That's what we believe for ourselves and for our Employees.
the position will start as a part-time student position or an internship.
- Work closely with our SEO consultant.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): develop rich copy, optimize existing page content, and inserting relevant follow/no-follow links to blog and website content.
- Implement strategic link building initiatives within blog networks, new vendors, Q&A websites, etc
- Work inside of WordPress to update articles with a clearer copy, internal links, embedded images, keyword target headers/subheaders, and more
- Create keyword lists using a variety of technical SEO tools including tools like (Ahrefs, Moz, SEMRush, Google Trends, and other platforms
- Monitoring keyword growth via search console and help with reporting of client metrics in analytics and google data studio.
- Optimize and update blog posts of Pinploy and clients based across numerous ranking factors and utilizing data from google search console
- Updating and reviewing company reputation across numerous referral and rating websites
- Blog post creation, editing, link building (internal and external), and email campaigns
- Work with the marketing team to develop unique landing pages with engaging content
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- EAGERNESS TO LEARN
- Strong communication, editing, and writing skills
- Organizational skills and eagerness to work on multiple projects at once
- Deadline-driven mentality
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a collaborative team environment
- Intellectual curiosity and a willingness to learn about new industries
- Exhibits personal initiative and independence
- Fluency in English
EXTRA POINTS (but not required) IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Experience with WordPress, or other CMS platforms
- Experience with SEO/website analytics (analytics, screaming frog, ahrefs, Keyword research tools, etc)
- Familiarity with basic SEO principles
- Knowledge of working with WordPress plugins
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Interested in working for a startup
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Opportunities to learn and develop your skills and career through meetups, colleagues and other places.
- Great colleagues and a social working environment
- Great location just outside of the center of Copenhagen
- A chance to learn something new every day
For more information or questions please contact us at [email protected] or phone number 22801348