Do you want to help accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy?
At Tesla, that’s our mission.
Our Service Advisors coordinate a seamless service experience for our customers. They are our front line and brand ambassadors, supporting Tesla’s mission.
- A dynamic and fast-paced environment where inclusion, learning and collaboration are key to success
- The chance to work with innovative technology
- Ongoing training and development to help you grow your skills and career
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- A safe, clean and fun workplace
What You’ll Do
- Communicate: Support and update customers through their entire service journey, from first contact to when they are reunited with their Tesla vehicle. We depend on you to create an experience where every Tesla customer feels valued, heard and informed
- Coordinate: Act as a coordination point between our customers and the rest of the Service team to deliver excellence during every service visit
- Collaborate: By partnering across teams and departments you aim to ensure consistency in our customer experience
- Innovate: As a team, you will be trusted to continuously create, identify and implement improvements to the customer experience
What You’ll Bring
- Customer-centric above all: You act with the customer in mind. You have a solid background within customer service, and will contribute to the team’s ability to deliver an excellent customer experience
- A skilled multi-tasker: You prioritize your time and tasks efficiently and deliver on time
- Eager to learn: We don’t require you to be an automotive expert, but we expect you to have a genuine interest in cars and technology and be eager to learn
- An excellent communicator: You communicate clearly and respectfully in English and Danish
- Digitally savvy: You adopt and adapt quickly to new technology and systems
- Flexible team player: You like collaborating closely with different kinds of people and can work in shifts to support your team.
- Safe to drive: We require you to hold a full valid driver’s license
Join the mission.
Note that applications must be submitted online and contain an English CV.
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact [email protected] for additional information or to request accommodations.
Privacy is a top priority for Tesla. We build it into our products and view it as an essential part of our business. To understand more about the data we collect and process as part of your application, please view our Tesla Talent Privacy Notice