We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
The Services Account Executive (SAE) plays a key role in SAP’s strategy. The SAE is accountable to ensure business growth of Cloud Success Services business and ensure activities are delivered in accordance with the organizational strategy. This role represents the SAP Cloud Success Services organization from a sales perspective and is a key contributor to the overall success of the customer and partner relationships.
There is no one-size-fits-all candidate for this role as you can be successful coming from various backgrounds; You can be in the early stage of your professional career, e.g. coming with consulting background. Or you can be experienced IT sales professional with wide network & tools. The attitude matters and we shape the role based on your strengths. Being hungry and humble at the same time makes a good combo. Being proactive, inquisitive, customer-centric, strategically and commercially thinking, and a team player is key-words describing your personality.
We offer the top class benefits such as competitive salary with good upside (non-capped) on strong performance, equity plans, company car, just to name few. You will be part of the Nordic and Danish Services sales teams with great colleagues. You will report directly to the Danish Services Country Manager.
Summary of the main activities in the role:
Account and Stakeholder Management
• Builds a foundation within assigned accounts on which to harvest future Services business opportunities
• Develops and maintains effective relationships with all levels, including senior executives, in assigned accounts
• Actively understand assigned key customer's technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy and competitive landscape
• Single Point of Contact for the customer representing the SAP Services organization for assigned accounts to establish and develop SAP footprint
• Develop and deliver best-practice comprehensive Services account plans to address customer and prospects priorities and pain points
• Direct contributor to overall long-term success of customer and partner relationships within the account.
• Orchestrates resources: deploy appropriate teams to execute winning sales
• Accountable for booking and revenue Services targets for assigned accounts
• Generation and management of opportunities and bids, deal closure through formal sales cycle
• Sells the complete Services portfolio aligned to customer needs according to defined Sales bag
Service Delivery Management
• Accountable for sales hand-over to delivery, ensuring contracts are in place and team can successfully mobilize per contract obligations
• Accountable for all Services Commercial aspects in assigned account, supporting Delivery Teams engaged in delivering against existing contracts
Collaborative Working Environment
• Acts as a key team member within the extended Sales Account Executive teams + leading and orchestrating sales cycles
• Strong collaboration with the SAP ecosystem and technology partners + a true desire for being a part of a dynamic, solution-oriented and high-performing working environment
• Demonstrated success with medium to large transactions and lengthy sales campaigns in a fast-paced, consultative, and competitive market
• 5+ years direct quota carrying selling experience in the services and/or enterprise software industry (the 5+ years is a general guideline; the right skills and mindset matters the most)
• 5+ years experience in sales activities including generation and management of opportunities and bids, deal closure and client relationship management
• Demonstrable track record of value selling and solution selling experience
• Intimate knowledge of enterprise software projects (e.g. Cloud, hybrid) and the overall lifecycle management of enterprise application
Partner Ecosystem Expertise
• Knowledge of SAPs Partners, Competitors, and the regional IT Industry
• Effective collaboration & management of the SAP partner ecosystem as relative to the assigned accounts (incl. joint deals/business development)
• Bachelor or Master's Degree (MBA would be advantageous)
• English: Fluent
• Local language: Fluency in local language is preferred
Location & Expected Travel
• Location: Denmark. In general, we are fully flexible in regards to where the employee can best get the work done. However we expect to see you in the office for important meetings and events.
• Expected travel: 0-30%, depending on where the assigned customers are located.
• No relocation package is available.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: [email protected]
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 377683 | Work Area: Sales | Expected Travel: 0 - 30% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.
Husk at skrive i din ansøgning, at du så jobbet hos Ofir