Arla’s Sustainability team is looking for a student assistant from Autumn 2023. If you are pas-sionate about creating a more sustainable world, come and join a team of competent like-minded colleagues at our headquarter in Viby, Denmark.
Our team consists of 8 people, working on Arla’s wide range of social, ethical and environmental commitments. Your focus will be on supporting the implementation of human rights and Arla’s social impacts globally.
How you will make an impact
As a student assistant you will gain professional experience and have the opportunity to put theories into practice. You will support Arla’s Global Sustainability Team, you will be working on several projects and get a solid insight in a business-driven approach to sustainability with a specific focus on human rights and social impact.
You will get several independent tasks, and you will collaborate with many stakeholders internal as well as external, including NGOs and local business teams.
You will report to Senior Sustainability Managers who are managing Arla’s global work on Hu-man Rights.
Your tasks will include:
• Supporting human rights assessments, data collection, follow-up and reporting globally
• Supporting human rights due diligence
• Supporting project “Living Wage in Arla”
• Supporting administration of the International human rights coordination group
• Coordinating meetings, including International Sustainability Community and Interna-tional Dairy Development Programs
• Supporting sustainability communication activities – e.g. creating presentations
• Ad-hoc tasks
Who are you?
Overall, to be the ideal candidate you are studying a relevant degree and preferably a first-year Master student, who also wants to do your Master thesis in collaboration with us at Arla. You have general IT knowledge, and the ability to learn quickly and understand complex processes.
Furthermore, we expect that you are/have:
• Ambitious and passionate about creating sustainability impact for people
• Some academic and/or practical experience with sustainability
• Strong communicative competencies
• Global and open mindset
• Strong English competencies
• Systematic approach
• Strong analytical skills
• An initiator who is both persistent and a good team player
• Happy to collaborate with a vast number of external and internal stakeholders
• Flexibility, enthusiasm, a good mood and a sense of humor
• Interest in seeing yourself in the position for +1,5 years.
The position is 12 hours a week. Workplace at Arla’s Headquarter in Viby.
There is an opportunity to combine the job with an internship, and to write your master thesis on Arla’s sustainability related topics.
Husk at skrive i din ansøgning, at du så jobbet hos Ofir