We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
We are hiring in SAP Denmark’s Premium Engagement team. Do you want to be part of the SAP family and an amazing journey to the Cloud?
As an Engagement Lead / Technical Quality Manager, you are accountable for the day to day management of the SAP Premium Engagement portfolio & service plan for one or more customers, across all their systems & landscape environments and platforms.
SAP Premium Engagement offers customers the highest level of engagement available within SAP: accompanying digital transformations, safeguarding of projects, creating best - run operations as well as initiating innovation opportunities within our largest customers. These are entirely tailored, multi-year partnerships, offering our customers access to SAP global teams of experts across product & solution portfolios.
The Engagement Lead / Technical Quality Manager is responsible for defining and orchestrating the portfolio of services to SAP customers with Premium Engagements. As trusted advisor you have a crucial role in the co-creation and execution of the customer digital transformation roadmap with SAP services.
What is Premium Engagement?
As an integral part of the SAP Cloud Success Services strategy, Premium Engagement (PE) business led by Technical Quality Managers (TQM) is strategic advisory for primarily the largest SAP customers, bringing SAP’s innovations, realizing and accelerating adoption and consumption of SAP Solutions across hybrid and cloud landscapes, and delivering on promises and expected outcomes. Premium Engagement offerings have a critical role to play in driving customer success and the success of the Danish Cloud Success Services organization.
SAP Premium Engagement is designed to help our customers succeed as an intelligent enterprise. The program helps you navigate every shift experienced while increasing your ROI through a holistic engagement model, a comprehensive service portfolio, and a full set of value-based services with predictable outcome.
Being part of the SAP Services family, SAP Premium Engagement offer customers the highest level of on-site engagement available within SAP; supporting digital transformations, implementation projects, creating best-run operations as well as initiating innovation opportunities within our customers. These are tailored, multi-year partnerships, offering our customers access to SAP global teams of experts across product & solution portfolios. SAP MaxAttention, SAP Active Attention and SAP Value Assurance are the three types of Premium Engagement we offer to our strategic customer portfolio.
As TQM, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Understand the customer's solution landscape and business processes
• Acquire the role of a trusted advisor inside the customer organization
• Create detailed engagement and service delivery plans and drive their execution
• Understand SAP premium engagement’s services and methodologies
• Conceptualize, execute and track projects that are in line with our organizational framework
• Development of a strong network at the customer
• Coordinate involvement of SAP Support resources onsite and in the back office
• Identify top issues, define action plan accordingly and drive the resolution process
• Contribute to expanding and growing the engagements
• Report to management and executive level
The following skills are required:
• Strong customer engagement skills and developing into a Trusted Advisor within an large, enterprise client
• Service delivery understanding and value-management mindset, with focus on managing PE services delivery as TQM: resourcing, staffing, scope, risk, issues and escalation management.
• Understanding an overall enterprise architecture across private cloud, SaaS, and on-premise solutions including integration
• Business acumen and business understanding: ACV (annual contract value) contract renewal, solutioning, procurement, customer retention, managing P&L on contract level
• Working as a core member of a virtual account team and orchestrating cross-account internal governance.
• Analysis of customer situation and requirements, including business requirements, program/project, IT, transformational, architecture, development, infrastructure, and operational topics
• Engagement governance, executive reporting & presentations,
• Facilitation, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
Application deadline December 8th 2023
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 381695 | Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.
Job Segment: Information Technology, IT Manager, Cloud, ERP, SAP, Technology
Husk at skrive i din ansøgning, at du så jobbet hos Ofir