If you want to work in a fast-paced and performance-oriented environment with colleagues around the world, then Vialto Partners is for you! We are currently looking for new colleagues to join our Tax and Immigration law teams in Copenhagen and Aarhus.
As our new colleague you will be a part of our team of tax and immigration consultants specializing in legal support to employees moving across borders. This includes assisting our clients to navigate complex problems relating to personal taxation, employer obligations, social security and immigration in order to ensure mobility is a valuable experience for both the employee and employer.
You will assist with a wide range of tasks including e.g. preparing tax memos, providing advice relating to interpretation of relevant legislation, opportunities to be present during tax consultations with our clients as well as tasks of a more practical nature. The position is ideal for the student wishing to embrace a career with an international perspective. You will thus frequently liaise with people of various cultures and nationalities both inside and outside of our newly established organisation working as part of a global team of legal professionals.
Ideally, you are pursuing a bachelors or master’s degree in a relevant field and have previous experience through a relevant student job - but the right candidate can still be considered even if this is not applicable.
Furthermore, we expect you to:
● Have achieved fine educational results
● Study cand.jur (law degree), cand.merc.jur (commercial law degree) or similar
● Have a critical mind-set, good numerical and writing skills as well as a practical hands-on attitude. You must have a desire to be able to communicate professionally in English.
● Thrive in an interdisciplinary and performance-oriented culture with high expectations relating to the quality of your work.
● Have a drive and dynamism which contributes to our work culture and general team-spirit
Husk at skrive i din ansøgning, at du så jobbet hos Ofir