Bemærk at denne jobannonce er udløbet!
Annoncen er udløbet, og stillingen kan ikke længere søges. Opslaget vises udelukkende som reference

Network Engineer

Imagine a future where you design and secure reliable communication in our offshore wind farms worldwide  

Join us in this role where you’ll be involved in all engineering phases of establishing data and voice communication for our offshore wind farms. You’ll spend around 80 % of your time on meetings, travelling, and emails, leaving around 20 % of your time to utilise your hardcore network skills. 

Welcome to SCADA Secure Connect 
You’ll be part of the Networking team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for designing all parts of the wind farm network, ranging from the physical layout over layer 2 and layer 3 to security and wireless. The job is very much project-oriented and aimed at large-scale construction projects, and you’ll be participating in team collaboration across borders with people who have completely different skill sets than you. 

You’ll play an important role in:  

  • designing and implementing the IP backbone for offshore wind farms 
  • conducting FAT, SAT, and SIT 
  • creating all necessary documentation. 

To succeed in the role, you:  

  • hold a CCNP Certification or are at an equivalent level 
  • are familiar with the routing protocols OSPF, BGP 
  • have a good understanding of wireless 
  • have an interest in Python scripting and network orchestration and automation. 

Join a world leader in green energy 
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.  

Shape the future with us 
Send your application no later than 23 November 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.  

For Denmark, please don’t hesitate to contact Mads Thorsted Nielsen, Senior Manager, SCADA Secure Connect, by telephone on +45 99 55 78 96 if you’d like to know more about the position. 

For Poland, please don’t hesitate to contact Marcin Krupinski, Senior Network Engineer, SCADA Secure Connect, by telephone on +48 506 976 672 if you’d like to know more about the position. 

Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll be participating in projects from the US to Asia. Travelling is part of our daily work, and you should expect up to 50 days of travel per year. 


Mere af samme slags?

Modtag jobannoncer der minder om dette job i din indbakke.




Når du tilmelder dig accepterer du samtidig vores privatlivspolitik. Du kan altid trække dit samtykke tilbage.

Mere af samme slags?

Modtag jobannoncer der minder om dette job i din indbakke.




Når du tilmelder dig accepterer du samtidig vores privatlivspolitik. Du kan altid trække dit samtykke tilbage.